The Laurier Centre for Military Strategic and Disarmament Studies (LCMSDS) exists to foster research, education, and discussion of historical and contemporary conflict. The latest issue of our quarterly newsletter, LCMSDS Connect, offers an update on the Centre’s recent initiatives in these areas including:
- Terry Copp’s Director’s Letter – “Looking Back, Looking Forward”
- LCMSDS’s new Laurier Military Archive (LMH Archive) and its online collections, including the Ronnie Shephard Fonds, Second World War Air Photos, Canadian Diaries of the Normandy Campaign, and the George Lindsay Fonds.
- Call for Papers – Canadian Military History Special Issue on the Great War (Spring 2015)
- An overview of the most recent issue of Canadian Military History.
- Past and upcoming LCMSDS-sponsored battlefield tours and public events.
- Thoughts from the future director of LCMSDS, Dr. Mark Humphries.