This revised edition brings the story of the Lincoln and Welland Regiment to life and takes the reader from small-town Ontario to the battlefields of France, Holland, and Germany. Illustrated with dozens of photographs and maps.
- On War & Society podcast: Oh What a Visual War with Beatriz Pichel
- Writing the Canadian Official Histories of the Second World War: The Problems with British Historical Liaison
- On War & Society podcast: The American War in Vietnam with Robert Thompson
- Help the British Grenadier Bookshop
- The Press in Wartime: Lord Kitchener, Press Censorship and the Battle of Mons