This revised edition brings the story of the Lincoln and Welland Regiment to life and takes the reader from small-town Ontario to the battlefields of France, Holland, and Germany. Illustrated with dozens of photographs and maps.
- Underestimated leadership: Assessment of Harry Crerar’s competency during WWII
- Register Now for the 31st Canadian Military History Colloquium
- On War & Society podcast: A War of Emotions with Lucy Noakes
- Call for Papers: Submissions to the Cape Breton Highlanders Conference on Military and Social History
- The Canadians who Captured the First Tiger Tanks where No Canadian Forces Fought, Part III