A modern visit to the Abbaye d’Ardenne near Caen, France, where 20 Canadian prisoners of war were executed by members of the 12th SS Panzer Division in June 1944. The discovery of this “killing field” prompted one of the first war crimes convictions in Europe.
- Call for Papers: Submissions to the CDA Institute On Track Publications
- On War & Society: Disaster in Halifax, 1917 with Roger Sarty
- Now available: David O’Keefe’s Seven Days in Hell
- On War & Society E37: Reclaiming Canada’s Second World War with Tim Cook
- Book Review: Thunder in the Skies: A Canadian Gunner in the Great War by Derek Grout