A modern visit to the Abbaye d’Ardenne near Caen, France, where 20 Canadian prisoners of war were executed by members of the 12th SS Panzer Division in June 1944. The discovery of this “killing field” prompted one of the first war crimes convictions in Europe.
- Book Review: “Mobilizing Mercy: A History of the Canadian Red Cross” by Sarah Glassford
- Chinese Canadian Secret Warriors in the Pacific, 1944-46
- Kodaking War: Photographs as Art?
- New Podcast: Great Battles in History by Darryl Dee
- On War & Society E33: Voicing Dissent during the First World War with Geoff Keelan