This contemporary examination touches upon the history of Aboriginal service in Canada’s armed forces, exploring the possible reasons for Aboriginals’ underrepresentation in the Canadian military.
- The Canadians who Captured the First Tiger Tanks where No Canadian Forces Fought, Part II
- Call for Papers: Canadian Military History Special Issue on the Battle of Hong Kong
- On War & Society podcast: Biodefense and the War on Terror with Gwen D’Arcangelis
- The Canadians who Captured the First Tiger Tanks where No Canadian Forces Fought, Part I
- Book Review: “A Midnight Massacre: The Night Operation on the Passchendaele Ridge, 2 December 1917: The Forgotten Last Act of the Third Battle of Ypres” by Michael LoCicero