Veteran Phil Lawrence of the Sherbrooke Fusiliers recounts his experience during a meeting with a Panzer VI Tiger tank. This intimate encounter occurred during Operation Goodwood, the July 1944 British Offensive intended to capture Caen. Launched in conjunction with Operation Goodwood was Operation Atlantic, the Canadian offensive with the objective of securing the western bank of the Orne River and Verrieres Ridge.
- Book Review: “A Midnight Massacre: The Night Operation on the Passchendaele Ridge, 2 December 1917: The Forgotten Last Act of the Third Battle of Ypres” by Michael LoCicero
- Call for Papers: Submissions to the CDA Institute On Track Publications
- On War & Society: Disaster in Halifax, 1917 with Roger Sarty
- Now available: David O’Keefe’s Seven Days in Hell
- On War & Society E37: Reclaiming Canada’s Second World War with Tim Cook