A news report follows Anna Maria Zeeman, a 17-year old during the liberation of the Netherlands in May 1945. She describes the excitement and overwhelming feelings after being relieved from five years of Nazi oppression, and the unwavering appreciation the Dutch continue to have for their Canadian liberators.
- The Canadian’s who Captured the First Tiger Tanks where No Canadian Forces Fought, Part I
- Book Review: “A Midnight Massacre: The Night Operation on the Passchendaele Ridge, 2 December 1917: The Forgotten Last Act of the Third Battle of Ypres” by Michael LoCicero
- Call for Papers: Submissions to the CDA Institute On Track Publications
- On War & Society: Disaster in Halifax, 1917 with Roger Sarty
- Now available: David O’Keefe’s Seven Days in Hell