A news report follows Anna Maria Zeeman, a 17-year old during the liberation of the Netherlands in May 1945. She describes the excitement and overwhelming feelings after being relieved from five years of Nazi oppression, and the unwavering appreciation the Dutch continue to have for their Canadian liberators.
- Book Review: “Backs to the Wall: The Battle of SainteFoy and the Conquest of Canada” by D. Peter MacLeod
- Book Review: The Fear of Invasion: Strategy, Politics, and British War Planning, 1880-1914 by David G. Morgan-Owen
- Book Review: Empire of Guns: The Violent Making of the Industrial Revolution by Priya Satia
- Announcement: Making the Best of It, Edited by Sarah Glassford and Amy Shaw, Published by UBC Press
- Is the Net Mightier than the Nuke?: Cyber Warfare, Nuclear Deterrence and Global Stability