A news report follows Anna Maria Zeeman, a 17-year old during the liberation of the Netherlands in May 1945. She describes the excitement and overwhelming feelings after being relieved from five years of Nazi oppression, and the unwavering appreciation the Dutch continue to have for their Canadian liberators.
- Book Review: “Mobilizing Mercy: A History of the Canadian Red Cross” by Sarah Glassford
- Chinese Canadian Secret Warriors in the Pacific, 1944-46
- Kodaking War: Photographs as Art?
- New Podcast: Great Battles in History by Darryl Dee
- On War & Society E33: Voicing Dissent during the First World War with Geoff Keelan