A news report follows Anna Maria Zeeman, a 17-year old during the liberation of the Netherlands in May 1945. She describes the excitement and overwhelming feelings after being relieved from five years of Nazi oppression, and the unwavering appreciation the Dutch continue to have for their Canadian liberators.
- Register Now for the 31st Canadian Military History Colloquium
- On War & Society podcast: A War of Emotions with Lucy Noakes
- Call for Papers: Submissions to the Cape Breton Highlanders Conference on Military and Social History
- The Canadians who Captured the First Tiger Tanks where No Canadian Forces Fought, Part III
- On War & Society podcast: The Great War at Home with Martha Hanna