Ishmael Beah, a former child soldier, examines the Kony 2012 internet phenomenon, its impact, and the integrity of the campaign. Beah argues that in order for genuine change to take place, a greater understanding of the geography, history, and complexity of the situation must be obtained.
- Book Review: The British Commonwealth and Victory in the Second World War by Iain E. Johnston-White
- On War & Society Special Video Edition, Part 2: Edward Cecil-Smith and the Spanish Civil War with Tyler Wentzell
- On War & Society E35: Writing Public History with Tim Cook
- Great Battles in History podcast: The Battle of Cannae (New Episode)
- Book Review: Flying to Victory by Mike Bechthold