Ishmael Beah, a former child soldier, examines the Kony 2012 internet phenomenon, its impact, and the integrity of the campaign. Beah argues that in order for genuine change to take place, a greater understanding of the geography, history, and complexity of the situation must be obtained.
- Book Review: “Mobilizing Mercy: A History of the Canadian Red Cross” by Sarah Glassford
- Chinese Canadian Secret Warriors in the Pacific, 1944-46
- Kodaking War: Photographs as Art?
- New Podcast: Great Battles in History by Darryl Dee
- On War & Society E33: Voicing Dissent during the First World War with Geoff Keelan