In preparation for Lieutenant-Colonel Angelo N. Caravaggio’s lecture on the original plan behind the attack on Pearl Harbor, this clip combines war footage, propaganda and veteran interviews to explain “a date which will live in infamy.”
- Book Review: “Mobilizing Mercy: A History of the Canadian Red Cross” by Sarah Glassford
- Chinese Canadian Secret Warriors in the Pacific, 1944-46
- Kodaking War: Photographs as Art?
- New Podcast: Great Battles in History by Darryl Dee
- On War & Society E33: Voicing Dissent during the First World War with Geoff Keelan