Espionage was an integral component of the Cold War. Here, we have British intelligence officer Kim Philby, who operated as a KGB spy, and a Soviet emigrant who parachuted into Russia to spy for the CIA.
- Book Review: “Mobilizing Mercy: A History of the Canadian Red Cross” by Sarah Glassford
- Chinese Canadian Secret Warriors in the Pacific, 1944-46
- Kodaking War: Photographs as Art?
- New Podcast: Great Battles in History by Darryl Dee
- On War & Society E33: Voicing Dissent during the First World War with Geoff Keelan