Espionage was an integral component of the Cold War. Here, we have British intelligence officer Kim Philby, who operated as a KGB spy, and a Soviet emigrant who parachuted into Russia to spy for the CIA.
- Book Review: The British Commonwealth and Victory in the Second World War by Iain E. Johnston-White
- On War & Society Special Video Edition, Part 2: Edward Cecil-Smith and the Spanish Civil War with Tyler Wentzell
- On War & Society E35: Writing Public History with Tim Cook
- Great Battles in History podcast: The Battle of Cannae (New Episode)
- Book Review: Flying to Victory by Mike Bechthold