Espionage was an integral component of the Cold War. Here, we have British intelligence officer Kim Philby, who operated as a KGB spy, and a Soviet emigrant who parachuted into Russia to spy for the CIA.
- The Canadians who Captured the First Tiger Tanks where No Canadian Forces Fought, Part I
- Book Review: “A Midnight Massacre: The Night Operation on the Passchendaele Ridge, 2 December 1917: The Forgotten Last Act of the Third Battle of Ypres” by Michael LoCicero
- Call for Papers: Submissions to the CDA Institute On Track Publications
- On War & Society: Disaster in Halifax, 1917 with Roger Sarty
- Now available: David O’Keefe’s Seven Days in Hell